We know the cost of a private, military-style education can feel daunting. That’s why 费什伯恩 offers so many ways to help you make your son’s dream of coming here a reality. We offer needs-based financial aid, tuition reductions, scholarships 和 K-12 student loans.
费什伯恩 Military School provides financial aid to help cover the cost of tuition for families who qualify. This aid is in the form of grants (which do not need to be repaid). Financial aid is limited 和 awarded on a first-come, first-served basis; therefore, 尽快申请是很重要的. Financial aid is not offered for the 夏天 Session.
- 提交一个 申请经济资助. 请不要将任何字段留空.
- 提交一个 入学申请.
- 提交一个 copy of your most recent IRS form 1040 to the address at the end of this application.
- You may also provide a letter to the financial aid committee explaining your need for tuition assistance in more detail (this is especially important when you have unusual circumstances that may not be obvious on the application for financial aid).
Once we have received your completed application, it will be reviewed by the financial aid committee (which typically meets once a week). Applicants are typically given two weeks to accept the financial aid offer, 在此之后要约可以被撤销. The financial aid is finalized once the non-refundable deposit is received.
In the case of divorced or separated parents/guardians, 费什伯恩 normally considers the assets of both natural parents/guardians, 如果生活, 在作出任何裁决之前. Therefore, both sets of parents/guardians must submit all financial aid forms. If either the custodial or the non-custodial parent/guardian has remarried, 我们也会考虑继父或继母的财产.
We do not offer financial aid for the summer session.
终身领袖SCHOLARSHIPS是 a merit-based award given to recognize 和 encourage academic achievement 和 leadership potential. This scholarship is intended for students entering 费什伯恩 who desire to pursue an education in a military structured environment, have demonstrated superior academic excellence, 和 intend to become a full contributing member of the 费什伯恩 Military School Corps of 学员.
- 7-11年级的新生，正在申请 网投十大可靠娱乐平台学年 (只限新生).
- Demonstrated high academic achievement as evidenced by a GPA 3.0或以上.
- 较强的沟通能力 demonstrated during an on-campus, in-person interview.
- 表现出能力和兴趣 积极的参与者 in the JROTC program, athletics, 和 clubs throughout the school year.
- 表明 渴望参加 费什伯恩 Military School 和 the intention to embody the 费什伯恩 Honor Code to become an exemplary member of the Corps of 学员.
- Complete 和 submit an application form online located at: 应用.
- Schedule an on-campus interview through the admissions office.
- The 招生 Committee will review all information to make a recommendation for admission 和 receipt of the 终身领导SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Families will then submit a financial aid application with a copy of their tax return, 1040年形成, 到FMS营业处. A financial package for the school year will then be offered to the family. The Leadership for Life merit scholarship will be given in addition to any financial aid the family qualifies for.
- 终身领袖SCHOLARSHIPS是 不是全额SCHOLARSHIPS. The amount offered is contingent upon the strength of applicant 和 family’s financial situation.
Should you have questions regarding this program or application process, please contact the 招生 Office at (540) 946-7700.
Many 费什伯恩 Military School parents discover that, 在K-12教育贷款的帮助下, a private military school education really can be within reach. The following companies have worked with FMS Families in the past to help them provide a quality education for their sons. If you are interested in exploring K-12教育贷款, you can find more information by following the links below.